In our line of business, it is very important to be insured, bonded and certified to perform the restoration work that we offer to our clients. Without these certifications, we would not be legally allowed to operate. Some organizations do not hold these certifications, but 911 Restoration does, and we pride ourselves on holding more than just the minimum standard of excellence in our field.
At 911 Restoration, you can rest assured that our team of highly skilled professionals are fully trained and certified to do the work they are doing for you and your home. We stay on the cutting edge of knowledge and expertise in all form of restoration, guaranteeing that you will get the best service possible each and every time.
Our certifications include:
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)
- EAA (Environmental Assessment Association), making us a Lead Safe certified organization
- The Clean Trust Certification (formerly known as the IICRC – Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Services)
- CRA (Cleaning and Restoration Association)
- Insurance certificate of $2,000,000 – We are fully insured up to 2 million dollars and carry general and pollution liability